"If you're looking for super-premium quality, natural, grain-free or working dog food for your dog, gently cooked to ensure great digestibility and at affordable prices, then stop a while and see what I have offer - it will be delivered fresh and swiftly from the manufacturer to your home for no extra cost to most UK mainland addresses" - John Birch
- Grain Free recipes are ideal for dogs with sensitivity to grains or gluten; a great alternative to rice or cereal-based products. They are also great value for a quality pet food with 50% meat content!
- Grain Free recipes may help to alleviate some symptoms of grain sensitivity or intolerance. Other potential benefits may be smaller poos (less to pick up!), reduced shedding & improved coat.
- Our Naturals range offers a Super Premium dog food that contains a high meat content, natural prebiotics and Omega 3, Alfalfa (aids digestive tract) and Yucca extract to help reduce stool odour.
- Gently cooked to retain flavour and nutrient quality.
- Ideal for dogs with a delicate digestion, and helps maintain excellent body and coat condition.Highly digestible, so less to clean up when walking the dog!
- If you have an active working dog breed such as a Border Collie, Labrador, Golden Retriever, Spaniel or some of the many breeds of terrier then you might want to take a look at this extensive range of natural dog foods, as it's VAT free!
- The recipes, including Grain-free, are exactly the same as our other ranges, in plainer packaging but offering you a good saving on the cost/kg of quality natural recipes for active breeds of dog.
- Packaging is made from compostible materials
- The Super Premium range offers a variety of quality natural dog food recipes, from puppy/junior through to senior, all developed by pet nutritionists to ensure that your dog gets the very best.
- These are hypo-allergenic, designed to keep your pet in the very best of health, less prone to problems of itchy skin and delicate digestion that some dogs can suffer from.
Sometimes it can be difficult to know exactly what goes into the pet food on display in the supermarket, or indeed elsewhere!
This is often because of what we might call 'vague' terms which allow manufacturers to vary content dependent on supply and price.
MEATS: Many supermarket own-label dog foods and almost two-thirds of big brand dog foods list ‘meat and animal derivatives’ as an ingredient. This vague term clearly doesn’t tell you what animal protein your pet is eating and could include meat types or parts of an animal that are difficult for your pet to digest. We clearly label the protein source and inclusion level of the freshly prepared meats in the foods we offer. These meats are of a high quality and are easily digestible, meaning that a high proportion of the nutrients are available for absorption by the dog.
CARBOHYDRATES: Numerous pet food labels declare ‘cereals’ within their composition which could refer to a variety of grain-based ingredients. This can make it difficult for consumers when trying to select a food for their pet if they have sensitivities to certain ingredients, such as wheat.
OIL AND FAT: Another vague term found on pet food labels is ‘oils and fats’ which makes it difficult to be sure what is included and whether these have any nutritional value for the pet. Fats are essential in a dog’s diet, and our manufacturer looks to use high quality fats rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that are nutritious for the pet and help to support skin and coat health.